You may also like
20m Cotton Roller Towels
The Benefits of Cotton
- Ultimate Hygiene
- End user comfort
- Responsible choice
An independent study undertaken by the School of Biosciences at the University of Westminster March 2007 compared the reduction in bacteria on the hands after using cotton towels, paper towels and warm air electric hand dryers.
Cotton & paper towels = 85% bacterial reduction
Warm air dryers = +189% increase in bacteria
CONCLUSION – Cotton & Paper towels are both better alternatives for hand drying in locations where hygiene is paramount.
Microbiologically Clean Towels
Controlled industrial washing procedure
Towels washed at 80 degrees centigrade Anti-bactericidal & Fungicidal agents applied
Natural Properties Complement Hygiene
Friction from drying with cotton removes bacteria
Superior capacity for water absorption
Excellent Environmental Performance
A Life Cycle Analysis study undertaken in 2006 by The Öko-Institut, Germany on behalf of the European Textile Service Association (E.T.S.A) proves the following:
“In six out of seven environmental aspects cotton towels outperform paper towel alternatives.”
From manufacture of the cotton towel to final disposal, the continuous cotton towel generates the lowest environmental impact.
Cotton towels Versus Paper Towels
63% less energy
48% less greenhouse gases generated
79% less waste Cotton performs less well on water use.
In conclusion paper towels are 150% more damaging to the environment than cotton.
End User Comfort
- Most inviting & pleasant to the touch
- Like home, away from home
- Creates sense of well-being for end user
- Cleanses & protects the skin
- Cotton voted kindest to the skin out of 3 hand drying methods. University of Westminster, End User Perceptions Study 2007
- Proven the most environmentally friendly hand drying method
Sustainable concept – reuse
Cotton consumable – low impact/recycling
Cabinet - durable design/no batteries
- Kennedy – UN Global Compact Member
- Kennedy – ISO 14001 environmental accreditation
- Proven highly hygienic method of hand drying
- Well-being, protection & comfort of end user
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.