- This water boiler features a in built filtration system to cobat the effects of lineascale and to fight its build up within the unit. Limescale in hard water areas is one of the leading causes of machine failure in a number of appliances
- The 20 litre capavity is the largest autofill boiler available from Burco and helps service high traffic premises with cups of tea and coffee whilst avoiding the timely issue of refilling a manual catering urn
- These boilers with in built filtration also boast a variable water temperature range between 80°C and 98°C for user or premises choice. Fitted with a 2.8KW heating element for rapidly heating water up as it is brought into the unit from your mains water supply.
- By placing the boiler on a counter, it is easy to use for members of staff or any customers who are allowed access for self service.
- The digital LCD screen suits modern environments and displays error and maintenance messages such as when the unit needs to be descaled. The boiler also has a timer for the on/off switch so you can ensure hot water is ready for as soon as guests and customers arrive
- Also utilises a energy saving eco mode to maintain the water temperature efficiently and to reduce running costs
- The drip tray has a chrome insert for easy cleaning and is also dishwasher safe
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.