You may also like
Removes Dirt and Grime
Pro-Kleen’s Hot Tub, Spa and Whirlpool cleaner deeply cleans your hot tub or spa to leave it sparkling clean. It tackles dirt, grime and slime (all of which are common to find in your hot tub) to leave it hygienic and clean, ready for the next use. It also helps to prevent any regrowth of bacteria, helping to keep your pool clean and fresh for longer!
Breaks Down Nasty Odours
Hot tubs, pools and spas can often give off foul odours – especially if they have a build-up of bacteria and germs in the internal system. This Whirlpool cleaner breaks down nasty odours by tackling them at their core. This means that the odour isn’t just masked, it’s gone for good!
Flushes out the Internal System
Germs and bacteria often grow deep within the internal system of your hot tub. This means that smelly odours, nasty germs and blockages can develop in the internal system, making hot tubs really difficult to clean. This Pro-Kleen Whirlpool cleaner completely flushes out the internal pipes to remove any germs or grime – perfect for giving your pool or spa a deep clean!
Suitable for all Hot Tubs
This completely safe formula is perfect for use in all hot tubs, spas and pools. This gives you complete peace of mind as you can be confident our unique formula will deeply clean your hot tub, no matter which model you have!
How to Use
For whirlpool cleaning systems:
1. Fill the internal system with liquid
2. Follow your user’s manual for your whirlpool system
3. If your whirlpool hasn't been cleaned for some time use 250ml for the first use
For whirlpools without internal cleaning systems:
1. Fill your whirlpool with cleaner water to make sure that it’s completely covering the whirlpool’s jets.
2. Pour 50–75 ml of the liquid into the whirlpool bath
3. Run the system for 15 minutes
4. Empty your whirlpool back and rinse with clean water
4) To prevent a build-up of dirt we would recommend that you clean your whirlpool every 2–3 weeks
For Hot tubs:
1. Before draining the water from your hot tub, pour in 250ml and turn the pump on high for one hour with air control valves closed and the filter removed
2. Drain your tub to finish the process
3. Use every 2-3 months or as often as the water is changed over
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.