Customers also bought
You may also like
- This glueboard fly killer is the ideal addition to a commercial or domestic premises
- Ideal for front of house areas; bars, cafes, restaurants, food counters, waiting rooms to discreetly control flies, without the unsightly 'zapping' associated with traditional fly killers
- These areas, especially around food preparation and service areas, require a fly control unit that does not zap and therefore disembowel the flies on contact with the grid.
- The bacteria carried by the flies when this occurs can be dropped onto key areas leading to a potential risk to health and your premises' reputation should this occur
- By utilising a glueboard unit, the flies are lured in to the unit using the energy saving E14 bulb and then stick to the sticky glueboard within the unit.
- The glueboard should be replaced at least every month or in cases of high infestation, every week as part of your cleaning routine for your premises
- Versatile installation as the unit can be wall mounted (ideally 2 metres above the ground and close to the area you are trying to protect in commercial cases, close to your food counter etc) or rested on top of a surface such as a tall refrigerator or shelf.
- The E14 bulb used saves a premises £10 annually compared to standard fly killer bulbs.
- In addition, with no ballast or starter, these units have less parts to fail and are designed for long term installation.
- The bulb should be replaced annually as the UV nanometre output will start to fall after 6 months and start effecting the units attractiveness to flies.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.