Customers also bought
You may also like
- This hand dryer is an efficient, quiet and durable unit for installation across many different commercial premises
- Using a anti bacterial air filter, the air used to dry a users hands is filtered and offers improved hygiene levels versus unfiltered air that may contain unwanted bacteria
- The unit allows you to either set the airflow to heated or unheated with a wattage of either 1.35KW or 500 watts if the element is switched off.
- Using warm air in winter months guarantees customer satisfaction whereas the unheated airflow that uses ambient temperature air can be used in warmer months, eliminating the need for the heating element and saving your premises energy and money in the process
- This high speed hand dryer ensures the element is not strictly necessary for a fast hand drying experience with estimated drying times of between 10 and 15 seconds without the element and between 10-12 seconds with the element switched on
- Hands are dried by both evaporating the excess water from hands whilst the 25,000 RPM motor blasts water away from the hands. This high performance ensures users are not left queuing in your bathroom facilities which can lead to backlog and possible negative connotations for your business especially in today's review centred climate
- Offers a fantastic saving of over 90% versus certain paper towels and eliminates the waste and litter that can blight a washroom that uses paper hand towels
- Tested successfully to over 500,000 uses making the unit perfect for airports, sporting stadiums and other high traffic facilities.
- Activated without any need for the user to touch the hand dryer promoting good hygiene practices amongst staff and customers.
- One of the quietest hand dryers we have available with this drying performance measuring 74 decibels from 1 metre away, ensuring its suitability for noise sensitive areas include toilets close to restaurants, theatres and schools
- Manufactured from robust grade 304 stainless steel with a one piece outer and vandal proof lock screws for easy installation and strong anti vandal properties.
Air Temperature: Heated 40°C, unheated 25°C
Air Velocity 100m/s
25,000 RPM Motor
Sensor range 5-15cm
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.