You may also like
Makes Getting Dressed Easy
If getting dressed starts to get difficult, this simple sock and stocking aid will help you get ready to face the day. It’s ideal for those suffering from arthritis, sciatica, or just general hip and knee problems as it allows you to put socks and stockings on without stretching down to your toes. This means you can continue to get dressed yourself and retain your independence.
Nylon-Lined for Smooth Fitting
The nylon lining of the stocking aid means it helps your feet slide smoothly into your clothing. The other side of the dressing aid is made of napped fabric that helps to hold your sock or stocking in place while you get dressed.
Easy to Use and Great Value
With a low price and a simple design that couldn’t be easier to use, the Aidapt sock and stocking aid is great value for anyone.
How to Use
- Hold the dressing aid blue side up.
- Fold the two outer prongs upward, so the dressing aid is in a U shape.
- Stretch the opening of your sock or stocking over the dressing aid. Ensure it’s held in place.
- Place on the floor, making sure to keep hold of the two elastic straps.
- Place your foot into the dressing aid and pull the two straps to pull on your sock or stocking.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.