based on 1812 reviews
30-day money back guarantee
100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
Next day delivery
available on most products
How do storage heaters work?
- A storage heater is an electrical appliance which stores heat at a time when base load electricity is available at a low price usually during the night and releases it during the day.
- Storage heaters usually store heat in clay bricks or other ceramic material because of its low cost and high specific heat capacity.
- All our storage heaters come with a 2 year on site warranty for total peace of mind.
- Copyright © 2003-2018. All rights reserved.
- Company Registration Number: 4350856.
- VAT no: 789261284.
- Registered in England.
- Registered office: HSD Online, Tayson House, Methley Road, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 1PA, GB.