You may also like
A Super-Strong All-Purpose Descaler
Limescale is a persistent problem in modern life, especially in hard water areas. It can make a mess of your iron, kettle, showerhead, or any other electrical appliance that uses water. If it gets bad enough, it can even cause these appliances to break down completely! Cleenly’s Extreme Descaler uses a concentrated formic acid formula to quickly dissolve limescale, so your iron, sprinkler system, coffee maker, and any other appliance will run a peak performance.
Ideal for Domestic and Commercial Premises
This descaling solution offers such incredible value that it’s perfect for both domestic and commercial premises. If you’re a homeowner looking to descale your kettle every few months, a single 5L bottle will last for months or even years. If you work in a kitchen, a hotel, or another place where you need to regularly sinks, catering urns, or showerheads constantly throughout the day, Extreme Descaler is suitable for that, too!
A single 5L bottle offers up to 62 treatments for most household appliances. This means it can last you for months, even if you’re a business who needs to use it every few days. You can get even more for your money by picking up a multipack for a big discount!
How to Descale a Kettle
- Half fill your kettle with water and boil.
- Add 80ml Extreme Descaler. It may start to fizz slightly – this is normal.
- Leave for 3-4 minutes or until the fizzing stops.
- Pour away the solution then refill the kettle with water.
- Boil the kettle and pour away once more before using the kettle.
How to Descale an Iron
- Mix one part solution with eight parts water.
- Pour this solution into your iron’s water tank.
- Plug in and turn on the iron.
- Hold the iron over a sink and press and hold the steam button until the water tank is empty.
- Refill the tank with cold water and repeat the process.
- Wipe the soleplate before using the iron.
How to Descale a Showerhead
- Mix 80ml descaler with 640ml water (1:8 ratio) in a bucket.
- Immerse the showerhead in the bucket and leave until the fizzing stops.
- Rinse the showerhead with cold water before use.
How to Descale a Coffee Machine
- Mix one part solution with eight parts water and add to the coffee machine reservoir.
- Switch the machine on and run it as normal.
- Empty the machine and refill it with cold water.
- Run the machine as normal again, then empty, refill it, and run it once more.
How to Descale a Steam Mop
- Mix 80ml descaler with 640ml water and pour the mixture into your steam mop tank.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.