You may also like
Wall Mounting or freestanding installation with feet and all fixings provided
- The MYLEK electric panel heater boasts a wide range of energy-saving and efficient features to heat your property efficiently throughout winter
- With 24/7 programming, the user can set the desired temperature across every hour of the week and base this on your own particular lifestyle
- The accurate thermostat then closely maintains this temperature, ensuring the panel heater keeps your room warm, comfortable and efficiently heated
- In contrast, traditional electric heaters with inferior thermostats would allow the room temperature to vary wildly, needlessly using energy as well as making the occupants either too warm or too cold
- Heat is generated through the top grilles of the appliance and quickly transferred across the room. Secondary heat is generated through the front panel of the unit to aid heat transfer
- The LED display ensures programming is a simple and straightforward process to ensure you can truly maximise the energy savings available
- IP24 rated ensuring it is safe for use in certain zones within a bathroom
- Also fitted with open window technology that reduces the output of the heater should a sudden temperature occur, associated with a window or door being left open
- Wall mounted or free standing installation allows versatility when choosing where you want your heaters situated
Dimensions (including wall brackets) and Coverage:
500W: Height 35cm x Length 45.5cm x Depth 10cm: Coverage: 5-7.5m2
1KW: Height 43cm x Length 51.5cm x Depth 10cm Coverage: 10-15m2
1.5KW: Height 43cm x Length 64.5cm x Depth 10cm Coverage15m2-20m2
2KW: Height 43cm x Length 81.5cm x Depth 10cm Coverage 20m2-25m2
With feet fitted, please add 28cm or 11 inches onto the depth of the heater.
The cable length is 1.3m and it comes out from the right hand side as you look at the heater.
How much will it cost to run?
|Hours used||Power||Cost per day*|
*Based on a cost of £0.12 per kW hour and an average sized room
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
see the linked instruction manual below for your records
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.