Wall Mounting or freestanding installation with castors and all fixings provided
- The MYLEK electric panel heater boasts a wide range of energy saving and efficient features to heat your property efficiently throughout winter
- With 24/7 programming, the user can set the desired temperature across every hour of the week and base this on your own particular lifestyle
- The accurate thermostat then closely maintains this temperature to a degree of accuracy of 0.2 degrees, ensuring the panel heater keeps your room warm, comfortable and efficiently heated
- In contrast, traditional electric heaters with inferior thermostats would allow the room temperature to vary wildly, needlessly using energy as well as making the occupants either too warm or too cold
- Heat is generated through the top grilles of the appliance and quickly transferred across the room. Secondary heat is generated through the front panel of the unit to aid heat transfer
- The LED display ensures programming is a simple and straightforward process to ensure you can truly maximise the energy savings available
- IP24 rated ensuring it is safe for use in certain zones within a bathroom
- Also fitted with open window technology that reduces the output of the heater should a sudden temperature occur, associated with a window or door being left open
- Wall mounted or free standing installation allows versatility when choosing where you want your heaters situated
Dimensions (including wall brackets) and Coverage:
500W: Height 44cm x Length 37.5cm x Depth 11.5cm: Coverage: 5-7.5m2
1KW: Height 44cm x Length 48cm x Depth 11.5cm Coverage: 10-15m2
1.5KW: Height 44cm x Length 63.5cm x Depth 11.5cm Coverage15m2-20m2
2KW: Height 44cm x Length 80.5cm x Depth 11.5cm Coverage 20m2-25m2
With feet fitted, please add 28cm or 11 inches onto the depth of the heater.
How much will it cost to run?
|Hours used||Power||Cost per day*|
*Based on a cost of £0.12 per kW hour and an average sized room
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.