Frequently bought together
The MH42 horizontal, wall mounted fold-down baby changing unit combines innovative design with the latest safety features. This compact, stylish unit will enhance any washroom.
Available in white fleck or oatmeal colour.
The MH42 conforms to the stringent resistance and endurance requirements for use in the public domain (Decree 91-1292). An 80kg load is applied to the open changing surface for 1 hour and a 15kg force is applied 200,000 times. The gas strut mechanism is tested for 100,000 opening and closing operations. The MH42 also fully complies with BS EN 12221:2008 "Changing units for domestic use". Full copies of the independent test reports are available on request.
The MH42 is designed with oversize barriers for enhanced primary safety. This eliminates the entanglement hazards associated with the use of straps.
Hazardous substances: all Magrini changing units are certified free from pesticides and antimicrobial additives. They do not contain Microban or Triclosan.
MH42 horizontal baby changing unit features:
- Unique hinge construction eliminates finger traps
- Choice of colour to suit any project
- Withstands static loads in excess of 100Kgs
- Hygienic, easy-clean surface
- Certified free from pesticides and antimicrobial additives
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Horizontal baby changing unit is ideal for confined areas such as narrow passageways as it extends only 490mm from the wall when open. When folded the unit has a depth of just 100mm.
The unit incorporates a controlled closing mechanism.
· BS EN 12221:2000 - General Assessment
· BS 5665 Part 3 Toxicity Test
· ASTM G-22 Bacterial
· AFNOR NF 54-005 Changing Units
· ANSI A117.1 for handicapped accessibility
· The Building Regulations - Approved Document M (2004) Section 5.5
Colour: White Fleck
Material: Grey Beige polyethylene, reinforced steel-on-steel hinge and locking system, gas strut closing mechanism.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.