- This electric hot water urn from Burco has fantastic features to provide hot water for employees and colleagues
- Providing approximately 120 cups of hot water before needing to be refilled, the boiler suits many applications across different sectors of workplaces
- Manufactured from stainless steel for retaining heat as well as remaining robust through heavy usage
- The tap is designed to offer different flows of water. Turning the tap, the hot water will only run when the tap is held down, alternatively by rotating the tap, the water will flow consistently
- Between these 2 positions, the tap is locked.
- An advanced version of the Burco Cygnet range with a 3 year warranty and thermostat control.
- The plastic lid is designed to protect users from burning themselves and for easy refilling of water
- The tap does not drip and the unit will continually keep water hot throughout the day
- The thermostat maintains the water at your desired temperature
- All Burco boilers are fully safety and EMC tested, CE marked.
- Approximate heating time for full capacity is 45 minutes, making it ideal for an office where the first staff member in can turn the boiler on in a morning. This then ensures the hot water is ready for staff as they arrive.
- Once the temperature drops throughout the day, the water heater will heat the water quickly so it is ready for staff to use quickly.
Knob setting Thermostat Control
Approximate water temperature
1 37°C (99°F)
2 55°C (131°F)
3 68°C (155°F)
4 82°C (180°F)
5-6 97°C (207°F)
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.