- The Sunrise radiant heater is a low height heating solution perfect for low wall areas, such as conservatories and outhouses.
- Producing radiant heat that quickly heats objects in a room to ensure your chosen temperature is quickly reached with minimum energy usage.
- Radiant heat is comfortable and not overwhelming for a cosy, warm atmosphere.
- Manual thermostat control to maintain a set temperature for a comfortable environment without the need for costly energy spikes.
- Discreet, easy to use controls and an on/off switch with neon indicator light for simple use
- Fitted with 1.75m of white cable and UK plug and simple DIY installation with no need for any professional electricians.
- Specifically designed for conservatories to fit any dwarf wall from 400mm high
- Full 2-year manufacturers guarantee
- CE approved
- Compliant with Part ‘L’ of building regulations
- High-grade steel casing and perforated grill, powder coated in white (RAL 9010)
- Depth from the wall on brackets is 80mm
- Dimensions: Width 1203mm x Height 280mm x Depth 70mm
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.