- The Babyminder vertical baby changing table is a safe, hygienic and space-saving option for areas with limited wall space
- A vertical, rather than traditional horizontal unit, comes out from the wall rather than along the wall, saving lateral wall space
- Heavy-duty construction ensures a safe and stable platform for changing babies and toddlers.
- Baby changing tables are an essential part of a premises and now must be legally offered in certain types of premises.
- A gas strut dampened mechanism ensures a controlled, stable and safe opening and closing process.
- Fitted with easy load integral moulded dual liner dispensers, fully encapsulated for hygiene assurance
- Two bag hooks provide a hygienic place to rest belongings whilst changing the baby.
- Large radius internal contours for comfort and safety to ensure the baby is kept safely away from the edges during the changing process.
- Unique single action retaining strap fastener
Testing and Certification
EN12221-2:2008 Changing units for domestic use – Safety requirements – Test methods
CEN TR13387: 2004 (also formed part of the testing standard)
FD 91-1292-21/12/1991 Safety of child care articles
EN71-3 Accordance of chemical properties of materials
Additional Requirements: EN1729-2 (2006),EN15372 (2008)
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.