- The Amicus water heater helps to avoid water waste associated with small basins located away from your main central water heating source
- Normally, when a tap is switched on in a kitchen or bathroom, a run of water runs through cold before the heated water reaches you. This water is wasted and simply goes down the plug, costing you money that could be saved
- With these instant under sink water heaters; water is heated as it runs through the water heater, instantly giving you warm or hot water.
- This model also avoids the need for expensive taps as it can be used with any type of tap. We recommend the use of low flow spray head taps for optimum water heater performance.
- The temperature of the water varies dependant upon the speed of the water being dispensed
- The unit can be connected to two adjoining sinks as long as they are used separately from one another
- The regulating valve included allows you to set comfortable temperatures at the maximum flow of water during installation so you have peace of mind and knowledge that your ideal requirements will be met
- IP24 Rated for safe use in a wet environment
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Please follow the links below to our Flatback and Storage water heaters which are more suitable for supplying water to a bath.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.