Customers also bought
You may also like
- The Insect-a-clear glueboard fly killer provides a discreet, modern way of removing flies and maintaining high levels of hygiene
- The flies are attracted using the the four 18 watt UV tubes that lures the flies into the sticky glueboard, avoiding the need for the flies to be zapped. By eliminating the need for a killing grid, there is no risk of the flies being zapped and dismembered and landing in food or other sensitive areas
- Manufactured from stainless steel, the unit is suited to busy, high traffic premises where flies need to be controlled 24 hours a day.
- Designed to fit into front of house, customer facing areas without making customers aware of the units true nature.
- Covering a maximum of 360 square metres and can be wall mounted or suspended from the ceiling
- Supplied with shatterproof bulbs for sensitive areas where contamination by glass must not occur.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.