Customers also bought
You may also like
Super-Effective Hand Sanitising Soap
This ultra-effective anti-bacterial soap is the best way to clean your hands, with an advanced formula that blends detergents, sanitisers, and emollients for amazing results. It has incredible anti-microbial properties, meaning it will completely sanitise your hands if worked into the skin properly.
3-in-1 Formula Cleans, Sanitises, and Conditions Skin
The rich, lathery formula of this soap uses a 3-in-1 action to clean, sanitise, and condition your hands whenever you use it. It contains detergents to break down dirt, sanitiser to kill 99.9% of bacteria, and emollients to help leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
This formula is compliant to the highest safety and hygiene standards in the world. It meets British Standards EN 13727 and EN 1276, meaning it kills 99.9% of bacteria including staph, E.coli, and MRSA.
Produces a Rich Lather
The high-foaming formula produces a rich lather that’s easy to work into every wrinkle of your skin. This means the sanitising agents inside the soap can be spread across your hands easily. It also means that a little goes a long way – around 2ml soap is more than enough to completely clean your hands. You won’t find better-value hand soap anywhere!
Suitable for Home and Business Use
The powerful anti-bacterial properties of this hand soap mean it’s ideal for use in hygiene-sensitive environments like kitchens, care homes, and nurseries. You can also use it as a bulk refill for your home soap dispensers!
How to Use
For best results, we recommend working the soap into your hands for around 60 seconds using the 10-step technique below.
- Wet your hands.
- Apply around 2ml soap to the palm of your hands.
- Rub your palms together.
- Splay the fingers of one hand apart and rub the back of this hand with your palm. Make sure you get in between your fingers. Repeat this process with your other hand.
- Rub your palms together and clasp your fingers as if praying.
- Rub the backs of your fingers against your palms.
- Grip your thumb and rub. Repeat with your other thumb.
- Rub your fingertips into your palms.
- Rinse your hands and dry.
- Turn off the tap using a paper towel if one is available.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.