You may also like
- Use the pre heat facility to avoid ever having to climb into a cold bed again. The blanket takes 8 minutes to heat up and use the 6 different heat settings to find the ideal level of warmth for your needs
- The electric blanket has a timer with settings of 1, 3, 6 or 12 hours, this allows you to turn the blanket off (or leave on all night in the case of the 12 hour setting) whenever you require.
- The material is a soft fleece that is remarkably comfortable and soothing to lie on. Ultra thin wires are now used across the Beurer Komfort range to avoid the discomfort of lying on bulky wires and elements that cheaper blankets use.
- Fits like a fitted sheet using a elasticated skirt that sits tightly to the mattress 11". Then place the bed sheet atop of the electric blanket and sleep as normal.
- Low energy use as this heated blanket costs as little as 3p per night.
- Safety features include the Beurer Sleep safe automatic shut off system
- The controller is on the right-hand side as you lie down, or left as you look from the foot of the bed.
- Please note the product is not suitable for users fitted with a pacemaker.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.