You may also like
- Heatstore have developed this fantastically intelligent radiator to save energy across multiple levels of the heating cycle
- The radiator will read the room and outside temperature and work out for each day when the heater needs to start up so that your chosen temperature is reached at your desired time.
- For example, on Monday the temperature may be 12 degrees and therefore the unit heats up at 07:30 to reach your desired temperature at 08:00.
- On Tuesday the temperature may be 14 degrees, and therefore the unit will start heating up at a slightly later time of 07:40.
- Normally, to preheat a room, a user will set the heater to come on an hour before to warm a room up for the time you go into the office or return home.
- This intelligent radiator saves up to 51% of energy compared to traditional start up methods.
- The Intelirad range also has a daily programmer, with 4 time slots per day for the user to fit around their own schedules across the 7 days of the week. Typically, settings will vary according to your needs from work days and non working days.
- The thermostat fitted into the radiator is one of the most advanced available with an accuracy of 0.2 degrees. As a result, your chosen temperatures are closely maintained with very little fluctuation in temperatures and therefore very little energy is used.
- One of the largest reasons for energy waste is when a window or door is left open which causes the room temperature to drop quickly. Traditional heaters will continually try to reach your set room temperature using and wasting so much energy as it is impossible for the heater to reach the set temperature whilst a window or door is causing the temperature to plummet.
- The open window detector on this range of electric radiators automatically cuts the output of the radiator by 50% as soon as a sudden temperature is detected. This saves you energy by 50% compared to other heating methods.
- The unit also has different heating modes available including frost protection, eco mode as well as built in home all day and out all day for ease of use for users.
- The units are also IP4 Rated and splash proof for safe installation into a bathroom
- At the end of March 2017, a free app to help you control the radiators whilst away from the property will be available from the app store.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.