MYLEK® Lumi Energy Efficient Aluminium Panel Heater
Available in 600W, 1.2kW and 1.5kW
Energy Efficient | Open Window Detection | LCD Digital Display | Remote Control | Adjustable Thermostat | 7 Day Timer | Anti Frost Function | Silent Operation | Use Wall Mounted / Free Standing
- Introducing the MYLEK® Lumi, an ErP compliant, ultra-modern panel heater packed with a variety of useful features for an energy efficient heating solution
- Super stylish, sleek aluminium design to complement any interior with the option of wall mounting or freestanding use (brackets, fixings and feet included)
- Uses dual technology whereby heat is transmitted both as radiant heat through the aluminium front panel and convected heat through the top
- The premium quality aluminium front panel allows for heat to be quickly transferred (due to aluminium's fantastic conductive properties) across the room, heating rooms up quickly and reducing the energy required to get your room to temperature without additional energy use
- As part of the ErP legislation, this panel radiator features a 24/7 programmable timer
- Modern, ultra slim design for a seamless, stylish finish - perfect for use in living rooms, bedrooms, offices, reception / waiting areas and more
How does this work?
- A user designates a temperature against 'comfort' for use when the room is occupied such as 22 degrees. A user then sets a temperature against 'economy' or 'background' that is designed for use to keep the chill away when the rooms are unoccupied, this may be for example 17 degrees. There is also an anti-frost setting for use in areas such as conservatories where the room is at risk of frost damage. The user then selects one of these three options for every hour of the week, 168 hourly timeslots in total.
- The programmable timer allows you to quickly copy these over from one day to another (ideal if you follow a traditional 40 hour working week where Mondays-Fridays are often required to be the same)
- The heater is also fitted with an accurate thermostat that maintains your selected temperature to a degree of 0.2 degrees, a fantastic 10 x more accurate than traditional radiators and alternative panel heater models.
- Open Window Detection technology also automatically cuts the output of the heater should a sudden drop in temperature be detected. Previous heaters would have continually wasted energy by trying to reach your set temperature, even when this is impossible with the introduction of this cold air. The detector avoids wasted energy and money and will automatically start heating again once the temperature has stabilised.
Dimensions and Coverage:
Heat coverage: 9m2
Dimensions:H580mm x L420mm x W54mm
1.2kW / 1200W
Heat coverage 16m2
Dimensions: H580mm x L690mm x W54mm
1.5kW / 1500W
Heat coverage: 25m2
Dimensions: H580mm x L830mm x W54mm
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.