You may also like
- The Heatstore Intelirad range boast a exclusive delayed eco start feature to reduce start up costs by upto 51%. The radiator continually reads the current room and outside temperature and works out exactly when to switch on so your desired, set temperature is reached exactly when you need it to be.
- For example, you set the radiator to coincide with your entry into the office at 8am to be at 22 degrees. Normally, to ensure your room was preheated, users set the heater to come on an hour in advance at 7am. With eco delayed start technology, energy use is reduced as the radiator ensures the room temperature is at your desired 22 degrees at exactly 8am, not a minute before or after. This in effect saves you on an hours energy use per day.
- To maintain your set and requested temperature, the Intelirad range have an in built thermostat with a range of accuracy of 0.2 degrees. This ensures that minimal energy is used to maintain your chosen temperature.
- This electric radiator range also have a open window and door detector that cuts the energy reaching the heater by 50% once a sudden temperature drop is detected.
- Competitor radiators will continue to try to reach your set temperature despite the window or door being open making reaching the temperature impossible and causing a huge waste of energy
- There are 4 daily blocks for each day of the week that allows you to set your temperature requirements and some pre set modes including holiday mode, frost protection and home and out all day settings for ease of use.
- The entire Intelirad range are splash proof and rated as IP4, ensuring they can be safely installed into a bathroom.
- Especially ideal for homes with families or bed and breakfasts where you do not want the settings of the unit amended, the Intelirad range also have a child proof lock that locks in your chosen settings.
- At the end of March 2017, a free app to help you control the radiators whilst away from the property will be available from the app store.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.