You may also like
- The eco start technology fitted to this Intelirad radiator helps reduce start up energy use by 51% compared to other electric radiators
- This range of efficient radiators are fitted with technology that reads the room and outside temperature to ensure your chosen temperature is reached at exactly the time you need it.
- Typically, users pre heat a room by setting a heater to heat up a room an hour before they plan to arrive. With the Intelirad radiator range, there is no need for this. Set your temperature and the time you wish for it to reach that temperature and the heater will automatically adjust throughout the hours before the start up time to ensure this target is reached exactly when you want it.
- As an example, you may for Monday and Tuesday want the room temperature to be 20 degrees for 8am when you arrive in the office. If on the Monday, the temperature outside is 8 degrees, the radiator may start heating at 7:20am to ensure it hits your targeted temperature and time.
- On the Tuesday, the temperature outside may be 10 degrees and therefore the radiator does not need to start heating until 7:30am.
- Once the heater is maintaining your chosen temperature, the accurate thermostat with a degree of accuracy of 0.2 degrees helps to maintain this temperature using very little energy compared to inferior heater types. Standard wet system radiators operate at a 2 degree accuracy highlighting the energy savings this electric range offer.
- The Intelirad range are also fitted with open window and door technology that automatically cuts the output of the radiator by 50% to help save energy if a sudden temperature drop is detected. Other brands of heaters allow their units to still operate at 100% output leading to a huge increase in energy waste when a window or door is left open.
- There are 4 daily slots that allows the user to program the radiators around their own schedules. As well as the slots, there are already preset modes fitted into the unit including holiday mode, home all day and away all day modes for easy setting.
- This radiator is safe for use in a bathroom as it is IP4 rated
- There is also a safety child lock fitted to the radiator to preserve your settings and stop unwanted changes to the radiators settings.
- At the end of March 2017, a free app to help you control the radiators whilst away from the property will be available from the app store.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.