You may also like
- The Heatstore Intelirad radiator range boast numerous high efficiency and energy saving features to keep your property heated whilst using less energy and costing less money to do so.
- Eco start technology is the first. Traditionally, if a user is going to be getting into the office at 9am, they will program their heater to turn on at 8am to ensure they walk into a warm office. The Intelirad radiator instead reads the current room and outside temperature using the latest algorithmic technology to ensure as you walk into your office at 9am, the room temperature you require has just been reached. Not before and not after.
- This feature saves up to 51% of energy depending on the heater you are replacing.
- With this range, every single day is different for the radiator, as for example on Monday the outside temperature may be 12 degrees and therefore to reach your desired temperature (for example, 20 degrees), the radiator may have to start working 32 minutes before you arrive. On the Tuesday, the temperature may be warmer, and the radiator will then start working several minutes later to reach your desired temperature as you walk in to the office.
- This radiator range is also fitted with an incredibly accurate thermostat, that maintains your chosen temperature to a degree of accuracy of 0.2 degrees. This ensures very little temperature fluctuations occur which can cause large increases in energy use and associated costs. Compare this efficient thermostat to traditional radiators that have a degree of accuracy 10 times poorer, costing you money every single day
- One of the biggest causes of energy waste is when a window or door is left open which immediately starts to drop the room temperature of the room. Traditional heaters will continually fight to get your room back to the temperature you requested, even though the open window or door makes this impossible. A heater working at full output trying to achieve this can cost you upto 30p an hour.
- The Heatstore range of radiators are fitted with an open window and door detector that detect sudden drops in temperatures and immediately cut the output of the heater in half to save you 50% on energy when this drop occurs.
- The reason the radiator remains at 50% output is it must keep some energy going in the unit to monitor the room temperature.
- The entire range of radiators from Heatstore are IP4 rated as splash proof and this makes them safe and suitable for bathroom use
- The daily programmer allows for a user to set their heating schedule around their needs with 4 time blocks for them to adapt around their lifestyle.
- At the end of March 2017, a free app to help you control the radiators whilst away from the property will be available from the app store.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.