You may also like
- This slimline electric radiator boasts a impressive heat output of 2KW, making it perfect for large lounges, bedrooms and kitchen areas.
- Other brands of electric radiators only have a maximum wattage of 1500 watts, meaning for larger rooms you would have to use a larger and smaller heater increasing your initial cost. This 2KW model avoids that problem and saves on wall space in your lounge or bedroom.
- The Intelirad range are fitted with eco start technology that intelligently monitors the room and ambient temperature to delay its start up time according to the temperature. This ensures your desired temperature is reached at exactly the time you want it.
- Normally, users will preheat a room an hour in advance, so if they are going to arrive in the office at 9am, they will instruct the heater to turn on at 8am.
- These intelligent radiators will instead measure the temperature and make adjustments to ensure your set temperature is reached at your desired time, not before or after. For example, the ambient temperature is 8 degrees, may start powering up at 8:25am. If the temperature would be 9 degrees, it may power up at 8:30am.
- This saves up to 51% energy compared to traditional heating methods and ensures your chosen room reaches temperature exactly when you need it.
- These models are also fitted with a daily programmer with 4 programmable time blocks for you to schedule around your life style. These can easily be copied from day to day or set new schedules according to your needs.
- Users working traditional Monday-Friday with weekends off typically have one schedule for the week and one for the weekend
- Once your chosen temperature is reached, the 0.2 degree accurate thermostat will closely maintain your temperature using very little energy as the temperature only fluctuates very slightly compared to inferior electric heaters with poorer thermostats as well as traditional wet system radiators.
- This heater is also IP4 rated meaning it is splash proof and can be safely installed in bathrooms.
- At the end of March 2017, a free app to help you control the radiators whilst away from the property will be available from the app store.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.