You may also like
- Sodium Bisulphate is an essential part of maintaining your hot tub, pool or spa for safe and hygienic use by guests and visitors
- The PH reducer is designed to be used when a PH testing kit reveals your water PH levels to be too alkaline, or too high.
- The granules work to reduce the PH level to a safe level of between 7.2 and 7.6 on the PH scale
- Apply 10g per 1000 Litres of water and premix it with water before pouring into your pool. (Typically, a heaped teaspoon holds 7g of powder)
- Always continue to test the PH levels to ensure you do not add too much and force the PH levels too low or acidic
- Ensure the circulation is running and the pool empty whilst applying, and ensure it is kept out of use for at least 30 minutes after applying the PH reducer.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.