These chlorine granules produce free active chlorine (FAC) which kills nasty bacteria and harmful organisms.
These are easy to use and because they have minimal impact on the water's pH levels, makes maintaining a pool, hot tub or spa incredibly easy. They dissolve rapidly and get to work straight away.
Part of the best-selling Pro-Kleen Spa Range
- Effectively disinfects and sanitises
- Designed and tested for use in a variety of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs
- Manufactured with a stabiliser to help prevent the destabilisation and destruction of the chlorine by sunlight and UV rays *This prolongs their usefulness as a sanitiser over other types of non-stabilised chlorine and makes them ideal for use in swimming pools, spas and hot tubs whether located indoor or outdoor
- Excellent value for money
- Simple, clear instructions on the back of the tub
- Unique, professional, powerful formula
How to use
To increase the free chlorine by 1 part per million, add 1 scoop (100g) per 50 cubic metres (10,000 gallons).
For a shock dose, add 750g per 10,000 gallons. (Please note this might need to be doubled or even trebled if algae is present.)
Dissolve granules in warm water in a plastic bucket or place in skimming basket or strainer.
If using a feeder or dispenser, please ensure that the granules used are the same chemical (Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate). If another material has been used, wash the feeder out thoroughly before adding granules. Maintain a chlorine level of 1 to 3 ppm and a pH level of 7.2-7.6 in your pool.
Dosing Instructions (Spa):
To increase the free chlorine by 2.5 parts per million, add 5g (a teaspoon). Note: On average you should need approx. 1 teaspoon per person using the spa. Maintain a chlorine level of 2 to 4 ppm and a pH level of 7.2-7.6 in your spa.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.