Pro-Range 20W White Uplighter Electric Glueboard Fly Killer
Customers also bought
You may also like
- This Glueboard fly killer is the ideal fly control solution for a commercial premises.
- Fitted with shatterproof bulbs that are Teflon coated to protect your premises should the tubes smash. The fragments are self contained and thus avoids falling into sensitive areas like food preparation areas and manufacturing conveying belts.
- Providing a improved coverage of 40 square metres for controlling flies in a range of locations
- The unit is ideal for front of house areas; bars, cafes, restaurants, food counters, waiting rooms to discreetly control flies, without the unsightly 'zapping' associated with traditional fly killers
- These areas, especially around food preparation and service areas, require a fly control unit that does not zap and therefore disembowel the flies on contact with the grid.
- The bacteria carried by the flies when this occurs can be dropped onto key areas leading to a potential risk to health and your premises' reputation should this occur
- By utilising a glueboard unit, the flies are lured in to the unit using the energy saving E14 bulb and then stick to the sticky glueboard within the unit.
- The glueboard should be replaced at least every month or in cases of high infestation, every week as part of your cleaning routine for your premises
- Versatile installation as the unit can be wall mounted (ideally 2 metres above the ground and close to the area you are trying to protect in commercial cases, close to your food counter etc) or rested on top of a surface such as a tall refrigerator or shelf.
- The E14 bulb used saves a premises £10 annually compared to standard fly killer bulbs.
- In addition, with no ballast or starter, these units have less parts to fail and are designed for long term installation.
- The bulb should be replaced annually as the UV nanometre output will start to fall after 6 months and start effecting the units attractiveness to flies.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.