Frequently bought together
- Controlling flies is an essential part of both maintaining high hygiene standards and protecting your customers from illness but also ensuring a customers experience of your premises is the best it can possibly be and not spoiled by the annoying presence of flies
- This fly killer uses a unique design to ensure flies are attracted into the unit and stick to the glueboard fitted within the unit.
- This avoids the need for 'zapping' which occurs with traditional units which can be off putting for customers, especially if they are eating.
- The design is based on modern light fixtures to ensure it sits comfortably in high class establishments without negatively effecting the decor and ambience of the area it is placed in
- The unit uses 2 energy saving E14 bulbs that are specially designed to save a premises money as well as provide a high quality UV light to capture flies, with each bulb saving over £10 per year compared to a standard 20 watt fly killer tube
- With no ballast or starter necessary, the reliability levels of this unit match up with much more expensive units and with a modern design and high performance, flies can be controlled in a efficient and modern way
- With a wide coverage of 80 square metres, this model is versatile to suit a premises' exact needs
- This glueboard fly killer can either be wall mounted or left free standing on top of a refrigerator etc as we do recommend it is installed 2 metres from the floor and placed in a darker area as possible close to the area you want to protect from flies.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.