Customers also bought
- Remarkably efficient using a powerful motor and heating element to dry a users hands quickly whilst saving a premises on energy and costs
- Can cost as little as £9 annually if used 50 times per day, a fantastic saving compared to more inefficient models and other methods of hand drying such as paper towels
- Adjustable internal heating switch allowing a premises to set either heated or room temperature air.
- We recommend using the heated option in winter when customers expect a comforting, warm airflow and the ambient/room temperature airflow during warmer months. By removing the heating element from use, further energy savings are made with the unit operating at only 550 watts
- A fast 10 second drying time to dry hands quicker than standard hand dryers. This cuts down on energy use and saves on associated electric bills
- Fitted with advanced sensors with a stylish LED light for washrooms in pubs, restaurants, cinemas and other high traffic areas
- The Brushed stainless steel body ensures the unit can be situated in high traffic areas and has the ability to stand up to the rigours of pubs, restaurants and other areas where vandalism can occur.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.