Customers also bought
You may also like
- A low energy hand dryer using anti bacterial technology for premises who want an efficient, hygienic and affordable hand drying solution
- Dries hands using the heated airflow option within 10-12 seconds and around 15 seconds using room temperature air, although this does depend on the room temperature at the time
- The hand dryer uses a combination of heat and air speed to evaporate and blast excess water from hands, reducing drying times and avoiding queing in the toilet area of busy premises'
- Designed for high traffic areas including airports, restaurants and cinemas - with the unit tested over 500,000 times without fault.
- With the option of 2 heat settings using either heated or room temperature air, customers are guaranteed a fast, hygienic and pleasing hand dryer experience. We recommend premises turn the heating element off during warmer months, where the air temperature in the room is satisfactory enough to dry hands quickly. The unheated setting lowers the units wattage to 500 watts, reducing energy use and expenditure.
- The heating element can then be turned on during colder months, ensuring customers receive a comforting, welcomed warm air hand drying experience which reflects well on your premises as a whole.
- This flexibility ensures you can both satisfy customers needs, and save energy and money simultaneously
- Fitted with an anti bacterial air filter to ensure the air used to dry users hands is as clean and hygienic as possible
- Shows a saving of 95% compared to purchasing hand towels and reduces waste build up that can make a commercial bathroom so unsightly and unhygienic
- Using infrared technology, users aren't required to touch the unit at any point of the hand drying process for a more hygienic experience.
- Measures only 74 decibels from 1 metre away making this unit an ideal choice for noise sensitive areas.
- Manufactured from robust grade 304 stainless steel with a one piece outer and vandal proof lock screws for easy installation and strong anti vandal properties.
Air Temperature: Heated 40°C, unheated 25°C
Air Velocity 100m/s
25,000 RPM Motor
Sensor range 5-15cm
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.