You may also like
Super-Effective Pest Control
These modern, eco-friendly smoke bombs are the perfect household pest control solution. They contain a powerful insecticide which can easily disperse around any room, penetrating deep into nooks and crannies where sprays and powders can’t reach. Its super-strong formula is HSE-approved and safe for home use.
Suitable for Almost Any Pest
The active ingredient is cypermethrin, a fast-acting insecticide which kills almost any insect. This means it’s suitable for use on ants, wasps, flies, cluster flies, bed bugs, fleas, cockroaches, moths, silverfish, and more!
Simple and Safe to Use
Unlike most smoke bombs, this model doesn’t use a fuse and doesn’t need to be lit. Just click the top of the can and leave the room. That’s all there is to it! Its smoke is low-odour and doesn’t leave lingering smells around your home, so it’s ideal for homes with pets and children.
How to Use
- Prepare the room by opening and emptying drawers and wardrobes and close all windows and doors (except for your exit).
- Place the fogger in the centre of the room, remove the lid, and click the actuator on top of the can.
- Leave the room and close the door behind you. If possible, block up any gaps around your doorway.
- Leave the room alone for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- When re-entering the room, open doors and windows and ventilate well.
How many cans you need depends on the size of your room and the pest you’re dealing with.
- Flies – use one can per 150 cubic metres
- Fleas and moths – use one can per 40 cubic metres
- Bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, and other crawling insects – use one can per 20 cubic metres
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.