You may also like
Cleans Black Lichen, Dirt, and Grime
Black lichen is incredibly tough to get rid of because it’s actually made up of two organisms – a fungus and bacteria. They both work together to protect each other, which means you need something special to get rid of them. Black Spot Remover is specially designed to attack both parts of lichen, allowing you to simply brush them away.
The Easy Way to Brighten Up Your Patio
Cleaning your patio is a quick and easy way to brighten up your whole garden. Black Spot Remover is simple to use and breathes new life into your patio, giving you the picturesque garden you’ve been dreaming of.
No Mixing Required
Black Spot Remover is used neat. This means there’s no mixing or measuring needed, and applying it takes just a few minutes.
Each 5L bottle covers up to 25m², offering incredible value. This amazing coverage means a single bottle can provide deep cleaning to even the largest patio.
How to Use
- Apply the Black Spot Remover solution neat using a pump sprayer or watering can.
- Leave for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Agitate surface dirt using a brush if necessary.
- Keep animals away from the area during this time.
- Rinse the area thoroughly and leave to dry.
- Once dry, it’s safe to allow animals back onto the area.
Not suitable for use on tarmac, fencing, or decking. Contains sodium hypochlorite.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.