Customers also bought
You may also like
Super Thick Foam
SnowPro’s snow foam produces really thick foam, giving your car an even and thick coating. This makes sure that every inch of your car is saturated in the snow foam – perfect for when you’re wanting to give your car a deep clean. The thick foam is perfect for removing stubborn dirt and marks, which if not removed before washing your car, could result in your car being scratched by smearing the dirt onto the paintwork.
Breaks Down Dirt and Traffic Film
We always recommend using our snow foam as a pre-wash before cleaning your car. Not only does it prevent scratches, but it also breaks down stubborn dirt, traffic film and marks, which would be hard to remove by regular cleaning methods.
pH Neutral Formula
Although this is a super strength product, the pH neutral formula will not cause any damage to your paintwork – or any other part of your car! Our SnowPro snow foam is also suitable for any vehicle, not just cars.
Safe for Any Part of Your Car
Our unique formula is perfectly safe to use on any part of your car. This includes diamond-cut alloys, lacquered wheels, wax seals, rubber, plastic trim, glass and mirrors. This allows you to use the snow foam without worry, so you can cover all of your car evenly with a thick layer of the foam.
How to Use
1. Mix 1 part SnowPro with 2 parts warm water in your snow foam lance bottle. Some areas may need a stronger dilution as foam thickness can be affected by hard water. For best results, use a lance with an aeration dial.
2. Fix the lance to your pressure washer and spray. If your lance is new, experiment with its spray settings until you get a thick, clingy white foam.
3. Spray directly onto your car, working from bottom to top.
4. Leave to dwell for 5 minutes.
5. Rinse your car off with clean water. Work from top to bottom this time.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.