Pro-Kleen pH Neutral Cherry Snow Foam 5L
You may also like
The Ultimate pre-wash
Snow foam has quickly become one of the most popular car cleaning products for both domestic and professional car cleaning and it’s not hard to see why. Our best-selling formula has been created with specially sourced detergents, cleaning agents, prime grade polymers and ingredients to give your car the best pre-wash treatment. It penetrates and loosens stubborn dirt and grime to make your main contact wash twice as easy and prevent scratching and soap streaks, and leaves you with a fruity cherry fragrance.
Its pH neutral formula means that despite effectively breaking down ground-in dirt it will not cause any damage to any part of your car, including the paintwork. This means it can be used on alloys, windows and mirrors for a full-coverage deep clean.
High Volumes of wax
Our mixture also contains high levels of wax so not only will it help make cleaning your car a breeze it will leave it with an unbeatable shine.
Directions for use
Achieving the perfect thickness can take some experimenting since the consistency can be affected by several factors including ambient temperature, water temperate and your pressure washer. However, we find the following steps the most effective and can be a good place to start
- Assemble your pressure washer and prepare your lance per the manufactures’ instructions
- For the best results we recommend mixing a ratio of 3:1 warm water with product (However you can increase or decrease the concentration accordingly)
- We find having the liquid flow rate adjuster turned to the maximum is the most effective
- Adjust the air intake nozzle on your lance to find the correct consistency to suit your needs.
- Once you’ve got the right texture cover the whole of your vehicle with a generous layer, the thicker and richer the foam the better it will absorb dirt and grime
- Once covered leave it to get to work for around 5 minutes before rinsing away and following up with your regular shampoo.
We advise avoiding applying snow foam in hot temperatures as this can increase the temperature of your vehicle’s body and cause it to melt and slide off your vehicle before having the chance to work.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.