You may also like
A Heavy-Duty Smoke Bomb for Large Rooms
This powerful permethrin fumer is ideal for dealing with pest infestations in large areas such as barns, warehouses, and factory floors. Each 27g smoke bomb can treat an area of up to 1000m³ and will effectively get rid of flies, fleas, cockroaches, bed bugs, moths, mites, ants, and any other insect or arachnid. The smoke disperses quickly and finds its way into every nook and cranny in your room, getting rid of pests from places that sprays and powders can’t reach.
Super-Effective with a High Insecticide Content
Each smoke bomb contains 13.25% permethrin. This high insecticide content means it’s super-effective even against notoriously tough bugs such as cockroaches and bed bugs!
Some smoke bombs can spark as they burn, causing singe marks to the surface they’re on. All Fortefog fumers are fitted with non-sparking fuses for your safety and convenience.
Odour-Free and Safe to Use in Public Hygiene Areas
The permethrin smoke is super-effective but doesn’t leave any lingering odours around the room, so it’s suitable for use in public hygiene areas such as care homes, hospitals, kitchens, and more. They can also be used in large, open-plan rooms around the home as the smell from the smoke won’t transfer into your soft furnishings.
How to Use
- Place the smoke bomb on a heat-resistant surface.
- Ensure all windows and doors in the room are closed and any gaps are plugged as well as you can.
- Open any drawers or cupboards and remove as many of their contents as you can. Ensure all people and animals are out of the room.
- Remove the lid of the smoke bomb and light the fuse.
- Leave the room, making sure the door is properly closed behind you.
- Wait at least 3 hours – preferably overnight if possible – before re-entering the room. Ensure no people or animals enter the room in the meantime.
- After this time has passed, ventilate the room by opening as many doors and windows as you can.
- We recommend re-treating the area in 3-4 days in the case of some pests (such as bed bugs) to kill any recently-hatched eggs.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.