Xterminate Midi Fortefog P Fumer XX 16g - HSE 8577
Customers also bought
You may also like
- Utilising smoke foggers are an essential part of eliminating a crawling or flying insect infestation in your home or a commercial property or even to remove poultry mites from a chicken house
- The smoke contains an active ingredient that is ingested by the bed bug, moth or your target insect and works to kill the pest in question by affecting its neurological capability to survive
- This is why pests will often behave in strange ways after a smoke treatment and why bed bugs come out of hiding after the smoke has dispersed. Normally, they would stay away from humans at all costs during daylight hours.
- As used by professional pest controllers due to its super strength, super efficient capacity.
- Simple and safe to use and providing a greater coverage against a range of pest
The coverage for each type of pest is detailed below for one smoke bomb:
Rates of application
34 Cubic metres for Bed Bugs, Ants and Cockroaches
164 Cubic metres for Fleas and Carpet Moths
548 Cubic metres for Flying Insects
How to use:
- Open all drawers, cupboards and wardrobes to make the room as accessible to the smoke as possible
- Place on a heat resistant surface and remove the lid of the fumer.
- Light the fuse
- Seal and leave the room for a minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight
- After this period, return to the room and ventilate the room and follow up with spray, aerosol and powder treatment.
To remove a infestation, a user must re treat at least once after 5-7 days and follow up with additional treatment methods such as sprays and powders. Using a smoke bomb alone, whilst killing many pests, will not guarantee a complete eradication.
The Xterminate smoke bomb will kill flying and crawling insects including house flies, cluster flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths (carpet and clothes), fleas, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches and stored product insects including saw toothed grain beetle and adult grain weevils.
Frequently asked questions
Thank you for your enquiry.
To treat a roof space the easiest way is with Fortefog Fumers, remember to use the correct number of fumers based on 1 16g fumer for each 34m³. To treat the rest of the house, if these beetles have come down out of the roof space, a regular spray treatment should be carried out to wall/floor junctions with a residual insecticide over a period of about three months, we would recommend Protector C or Biopren. Remember, spray kills the adults and the larvae but it doesn't kill the egg or the pupae, so the treatment has to be carried out over a period of time so that it gives the eggs and pupae a chance to become larvae or adults and thus be susceptible to the spray.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.