Fortefog P Jumbo Fumer Smoke Bombs 100g
You may also like
Industrial Pest Control for Warehouses, Factories, and More
When you’re dealing with an insect infestation inside a large, open area – such as a factory floor, farmhouse, or warehouse – this jumbo smoke bomb is the best way to get rid of it. It contains 100g of concentrated insecticide to take care of the biggest infestations. Once lit, the insecticidal smoke will disperse around an area of up to 4000m³.
Suitable for Almost Any Pest
The smoke inside this fumer is super-effective against all kinds of insect. This means it can be used against cockroaches, fleas, grain weevils, mites, moths, flies, ants, and more.
Safe to Use in Any Area
As the smoke formula leaves no lingering odours or effects after use, this smoke bomb is safe to use in public hygiene areas. This means it can be used in hospitals, vet practices, and care homes.
Once lit, the fuse of this smoke bomb doesn’t spark as it burns. This means you don’t run the risk of singeing or damaging the area around the fumer!
How to Use
- Place the smoke bomb on a heat-resistant surface.
- Ensure all windows and doors in the room are closed and any gaps are plugged as well as you can.
- Open any drawers or cupboards and remove as many of their contents as you can. Ensure all people and animals are out of the room.
- Remove the lid of the smoke bomb and light the fuse.
- Leave the room, making sure the door is properly closed behind you.
- Wait at least 3 hours – preferably overnight if possible – before re-entering the room. Ensure no people or animals enter the room in the meantime.
- After this time has passed, ventilate the room by opening as many doors and windows as you can.
- We recommend re-treating the area in 3-4 days in the case of some pests (such as bed bugs) to kill any recently-hatched eggs.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.