You may also like
- Utilisitng a electric catering urn allows staff to save time waiting for the kettle to boil each time a round of hot drinks is needed
- By having 10 litres of water hot ready for use, staff can quickly make drinks and return to their jobs
- The safety boiler from Burco has safety at its key with a plastic lid to avoid staff burning themselves and a thermostat fitted to the urn to allow the water temperature to change
- The tap is adjustable allowing for constant flow in one position and another position where the tap must be held down for water to be drawn from the boiler
- With a 10 litre capacity and a 3KW output, the boiler ensures 10 litres of water are ready for use initially after 25 minutes of boiling. This time is cut down by reducing the amount of water in the unit.
- An advanced version of the Burco Cygnet range with a 3 year warranty and thermostat control.
- Once the water temperature drops in the urn, the unit will reheat quickly so you do not have to wait too long for the water to reach your desired temperature, set by user using the thermostat
Knob setting Thermostat Control
Approximate water temperature
1 37°C (99°F)
2 55°C (131°F)
3 68°C (155°F)
4 82°C (180°F)
5-6 97°C (207°F)
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.