The powerful 650mm three speed fan deliver up to a 3.83 m3/s of air and the superior performance epoxy powder coated black blades are protected by a stylish black guard.
These Fans are designed for smooth oscillation by swinging the fan head from side to side, circulating the fan through a 90° arc with quiet operation to provide effective cooling for the area required.
• The angle of pitch for this type of unit can be adjusted to your requirements, simply hold the fan stationary, loosen the head holding screw, adjust the angle of pitch and re-tighten the screw.
• The HPF wall Fans versatility is reflected by the fully adjustable 'lockable knob' which means that the fan can be positioned at different heights, between 1460mm and 1860mm to accommodate the particular application required.
To adjust the height, simply hold the fan stationary, loosen the 'locking knob', adjust the height and re-tighten the 'locking knob'.
The airflow direction can also be altered by holding the fan stationary, loosening the 'locking knob', then rotating the motor to a suitable position and re-tightening the 'locking knob'. It is not necessary to move the base frame.
• This wall fan is a three speed oscillating unit. 1 – 3, with 0 being the 'Off' position.
Depending upon the size of the location and the building design, air circulation may be another important facet of your environmental control requirements.
The wall fan is designed for use in a wide variety of industrial, commercial and agricultural applications. Whether it is for industrial warehousing, gymnasiums, factories, marquees or workshop applications, or comfort cooling within agricultural buildings for livestock, This Fan provide powerful, cool, yet effective, positive air movement, thereby improving the environmental conditions for both humans and animals.
• This wall fan model is supported by a heavy duty cast iron base which provides added sturdiness and durability for the unit.
The fan blades are constructed from high quality aluminium, fully balanced, with epoxy powder coated black
for aesthetic appearance.
The high performance motor has built-in thermal cut-out protection.
Guards are closely meshed black painted wire with additional radial supports to provide increased stiffness.
• All models are supplied with a 2.0 metre power lead and plug.
• Air performance and sound levels have been measured in purpose designed test facilities.
• All models require 230V/1Ph/50Hz supply.
• Units are supplied in kit form for ease of assembly.
• Models are suitable for operating at ambient temperatures of up to 45°C.
• Units are designed and manufactured with procedures as defined in BS EN ISO 9001:2000
PLEASE NOTE DIMENSIONS:
H 690mm W 690m D 525mm (from wall including bracket)
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
requirements, simply hold the fan stationary, loosen the head
holding screw, adjust the angle of pitch and re-tighten the screw.
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.