You may also like
- Limescale, particularly in hard water areas, is a leading cause of appliance failure for both domestic and commercial premises
- Whether it be a kettle, an iron or a steam mop, all of these appliances are susceptible to limescale due to the water needed to work the appliance
- Limescale build up will sit within the appliance and eventually this build up can block heating elements or other key areas that then lead to appliance failure
- Pro-Kleen Multi-purpose Descaler uses formic acid to quickly dissolve limescale on contact to protect appliances from limescale build up
- Our unique formula ensures the limescale is broken down quickly and your appliance is cleaned and free from limescale
- Regular Descaling may be required if an appliance is used regularly (catering urns/kettles at commercial premises) or if you live in a hard water area
- As well as its high performance characteristics, Pro-Kleen Descaler, as with all the Pro-Kleen range, offers excellent value for money with this 2 x 5 litres pack providing 124 treatments of a kettle, iron or coffee machine
- Designed and tested for use in kettles, shower heads, coffee makers, steam irons, W.C pans and garden sprinklers.
- Easy to follow instructions are on the back of the bottle.
- Check out our video showing the product in action
How to use Pro-Kleen Descaler:
How to descale a coffee machine
Refer to the manufacturer's handbook. Mix one part solution (80ml) to eight parts water and carefully add to the coffee machine reservoir. Switch on and run as normal. Empty and repeat process twice with clean water.
How to descale a kettle
Fill the kettle to the halfway point and bring to boil. Add 80ml of solution and leave for 3-4 minutes until fizzing stops. Place kettle in sink during treatment in case of excess fizzing. Pour away, reboil kettle and pour away again before reusing. Wipe any spillage immediately.
How to descale a steam iron
Mix one part solution (80ml) to eight parts water in a jug. Warm the iron slightly and then unplug. Pour the solution into the chamber up to the normal level. Over a sink, depress the steam button until all the solution is used. Repeat the process with cold water. Wipe the soleplate before using the iron.
How to descale a shower head
Mix one part solution (80ml) to eight parts water. Immerse the shower head in the water and leave until fizzing stops. Rinse shower head in cold water before re using.
How to descale a toilet waste connector / WC pan
Pour 160ml of solution into WC pan and leave over night. Flush using a brush.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.