Customers also bought
- Pro-Kleen snow foam is one of the founding products from Pro-Kleen and has developed to offer a super rich and thick foam with super strength cleaning properties whilst ensuring the safety of your car all the way through the cleaning process
- The formula has been developed over time and uses a mixture of high grade polymers and specially sourced detergents that lifts the dirt, debris and traffic film from your cars bodywork using the super rich foam that clings to your car.
- Snow foam is used as a prewash before the application of a car shampoo such as Pro-Kleen Wash and Wax
- Pro-Kleen Snow foam also contains a healthy amount of wax content to add some shine to your car as well as providing some protection from further dirt and stains.
- Also safe for use on your alloys, windows and mirrors to clean every inch of your car!
- Pro-Kleen Snow Foam is suitable for use with all lances (but we very strongly recommend using our Pro-Kleen Snow Foam lance, we have taken the best parts of other lances and combined them to make our very own snow foam lance)
Directions for use:
- Set up your pressure washer and lance as per the manufacturers instructions.
- Experiment with the different settings on your lance and with the dilution rate to find your ideal level of foam. (We have found the standard flow rate of water through your pressure washer using the vertical direction on the nozzle along with the liquid flow rate adjuster turned to the maximum gives the best results, but this can vary from lance to lance)
- The amount of rich thick foam will also depend on your mix, for best results it is recommended to use a 1:1 ratio with water and snow foam (50:50)but again this varies case to case depending on your lance, pressure washer and the temperature of the water.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.