5 Litres Pro-Kleen Liquid Iron Sulphate and Lawn Tonic with Seaweed Extract
You may also like
Pro-Kleen's latest Iron Sulphate that is ready mixed and in an easier to use liquid form. Save time and the inconvenience of mixing powders.
- Our liquid iron rich and long lasting formula encourages strong, healthy green grass to improve the appearance and quality of lawns. Remove moss, brighten your grass and present a beautiful lawn to guests and visitors
- Using Seaweed extract helps create a rich, thick and dense sward for rejuvinated and bright, green grass
- Highly effective in grass greening and turf hardening and ensuring the environment is impossible to sustain moss
- Pro-Kleen Iron Sulphate is used and trusted by green keepers, lawn keepers, park keepers and sports groundsmen for perfect pitches, green lawns and superior golfing greens all across the UK.
- Our thoroughly revised, tried and tested formula even helps to prevent lawn disease with its turf hardening qualities.
- Liquid iron sulphate is so simple to use, no complex mixing with powders and dissolving granules, simply mix an amount of solution with water and apply.
- On the back of the bottle are easy to follow instructions. Simply mix the suggested dosage with water and apply to your lawn with a pump sprayer or a watering can and wait for results to appear. It's that easy!
Instructions for use:
For Grass Greening: Mix 250ml Liquid iron sulphate with 5 Litres of water. This will cover 50 square metres
For Removing Moss: Mix 1 Litres of Liquid iron sulphate with 4 Litres of water. This will cover 50 square metres
For Turf Hardening: Mix 500ml Liquid iron sulphate with 5 Litres of water. This will cover 50 square metres
Please ensure you do not use Iron Sulphate products on hard surfaces as this can cause staining.
Documents & Instructions
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.