You may also like
Ultra-Effective Algae Removal and Prevention
Ultima Plus XP Pool Algaecide is an essential pool cleaning chemical that you can use to both clean and protect your swimming pool. It’s a highly concentrated formula that can break down existing algae or prevent it from growing in the first place.
Max Strength Formula
If your pool is overgrown with algae, you need a strong formula to clear it out. Luckily, Ultima Plus XP’s formula is highly concentrated and is perfect for both home and public pools.
Each bottle of algaecide gives you more for your money. Weekly treatments – which will protect your pool against algae growth – need just 5ml Algaecide for every 1000L water in your pool. This means you can treat almost any pool with just a few capfuls!
How to Use
Recommended Dose Rates
- 1000 Litres Capacity/220 Gallon Capacity: Initial dose: 10ml. Weekly dose: 5ml
- 5000 Litres Capacity/1100 Gallon Capacity: Initial dose: 50ml. Weekly dose: 25ml
- Ensure your pool pH level is between 7.2-7.6.
- Brush any visible algae with a pool brush.
- Ensure chlorine levels are between 1-3mg/L.
- Turn your pool pumps on and pour the solution into the pool – for best results, pour near the water inlets.
- Apply once per week to prevent algae regrowth.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.