You may also like
- Xterminate Insect Killer spray is designed for the amateur user - killing a whole range of insects including bed bugs, fleas, moths, silverfish, ants, cockroaches, cluster flies, moth larvae and carpet beetle as well as many more insects
- A professional strength product safe and approved for the amateur user.
- HSE approved with thousands of pounds worth of research to ensure the product does what it states.
- Containing 0.1% Cypermethrin that effects the neurology of insects ensuring they are incapacitated and killed. Any insect that lands or crawls on a sprayed surface will be eliminated.
- Suitable for use on carpets, skirting areas, bed frames, mattresses (not bed sheets), wardrobes, inside drawers, anywhere where insects can be found.
- No smell and no staining for use around the property (test in a discreet area first)
- A 5L trigger hose is provided with each order for easy application.
Directions for use:
- Apply 20ml of product per square metre slightly wetting but not saturating surfaces.
- Treat every 4 to 6 weeks depending on humidity
- Recommend to be used with smoke foggers, sprays and powders when tackling an infestation.
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.