MYLEK Remote Control Over Door Fan Heater 2KW - ERP Compliant
You may also like
- The MYLEK Air Curtain is the perfect addition to above an entrance - welcoming guests, staff, and customers with a welcoming level of heat as soon as they enter.
- Suitable for offices, stores, supermarkets and a wide range of commercial applications.
- Energy efficient and economical to run with new ERP features to further the energy savings available.
- 24/7 programmability allows you to program when the heater should be on and at what temperature. Set the heater to start just as your premises opens and ensure it switches off just after closing, allowing you to keep customers warm and give them a warm welcome, without using unnecessary amounts of energy heating unoccupied spaces.
- The incredibly accurate thermostat maintains your selected temperature to avoid costly energy rises and peaks caused by inferior thermostats.
- The PTC heating element is a further energy saving feature allowing rapid heat transfer across a room whilst remaining incredibly efficient.
- Open window and door technology (optional) will automatically cut the output of the heater should a rapid drop in temperature occur. This feature can be turned off if used above an outside entrance. (default mode is off)
- The remote control allows alteration of settings without any need to approach the heater. It's effective over a surprisingly long distance provided you're in the same room as the unit.
- 2 heat settings (1KW and 2KW) and a fan only setting for a gentle breeze in the summer months.
- Dimensions: Height 18cm x Width 46cm x Depth 11cm
- Fitted plug. Cable length 1.5m
- A space of at least 20cm or 8 inches must be left at the sides and above the heater.
Frequently asked questions
Please see the link to the Bathroom Heaters
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.