Bed Bug Killer Treatment Kit (3 Bedroom)
Customers also bought
You may also like
A Complete Treatment for Bed Bugs
This bed bug killer kit is the complete treatment for getting rid of bed bugs for good. Containing premium HSE-approved pesticides, this kit gives you multiple angles of attack against this very resilient pest. It’s a great-value package containing enough smoke bombs, Protector C spray, and insecticidal powder to eliminate bed bug infestations in all three of your bedrooms.
Suitable for Treatment of 3 Bedrooms
When dealing with bed bugs, the most important thing is treating your rooms thoroughly. Bed bugs are notoriously resilient and can go to great lengths to escape danger. If you have fewer than three affected rooms, you can use the extra products to re-treat the area around 6-7 days later. This will give you even better chances of having the treatment stick.
Professional-Grade Smoke Bombs
Each kit includes four super strength smoke bombs. As bed bugs are notorious for hiding in the tiniest cracks, you need something that’ll permeate every nook and cranny in the room. These professional-grade smoke bombs will do just that, reaching spots that other pest control products can’t. Each bomb covers 34 cubic metres with powerful insecticidal smoke, but doesn’t leave behind any lingering odours after use.
Protector C Super Spray
Protector C is one of the best-known pesticides on the market. It’s an all-purpose insecticide that’s useful against all insects – especially bed bugs. It provides an instant knock-down and kill of any insect that comes into contact with it, but that’s not all. The most important thing about Pro C Super is that it contains a growth regulator, a chemical that stops bed bugs from advancing through their life cycle. This means that, while it won’t kill any unhatched eggs, it will stop the bugs from maturing and laying more eggs when they do hatch. It’s an essential part of getting rid of a bed bug infestation for good. Each purchase includes three 1L spray bottles.
Residex P Dusting Powder
Another surface treatment included is Residex P powder. This insecticidal powder should be used around areas where you can’t safely apply surface sprays, such as electrical sockets. When the bed bugs walk across the powder, it coats their bodies and is quickly ingested when the bugs try to clean themselves. Each kit includes 800g of powder – more than enough to re-treat your bedrooms.
How to Use
- Before treatment, ensure drawers and wardrobes etc are emptied and left open to ensure maximum coverage.
- Ensure all windows and doors are closed.
- Place the smoke bomb in the centre of the room and light the wick.
- Leave the room and close the door. If possible, block up any gaps in the door frame.
- Wait for at least 3 hours.
- Re-enter the room and ventilate by opening any windows. You may see some bugs crawling around – this is normal. The insecticide in the smoke works by attacking the insect’s brain, so it leads to confusion and erratic movement before death.
- Lightly spray the surfaces in the room with the Protector C or the FCIK spray. Make sure to treat your mattress, carpets, curtains, and inside drawers and wardrobes.
- Use dusting powder in areas where you can’t spray.
- Repeat the treatment in 7 days. It is essential that you carry out the re-treatment even if you see no more evidence of bed bugs!
This Kit Includes
- 3 x 1L Protector C Super spray bottles
- 4 x 16g Fortefog P smoke fumers
- 2 x 400g Residex P
Frequently asked questions
When using your fumers please ensure you air the room out before sleeping in the room.
We would recommed you to purchase a monitor trap to make sure it is bed bugs you have. The monitor trap details are below:
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.