For those who take pride and joy in their car, the one area above all that they truly take joy in is a gleaming set of alloy wheels. Detailed in the right way, they are a thing of beauty but taking care of them is much more than their aesthetic... Read More
While you may be sold on the idea of keeping your car nice and clean, you could be questioning whether the additional effort of waxing it is really necessary, after all, your car already has a protective top coat, doesn’t it? Well, we would argue that it really is worth... Read More
The best time to wash your car is on a dry day, right? Surely it doesn’t get more technical than that? Well, in fact, there really are better times to wash your car depending on a number of factors, including weather, temperature, road conditions, and season. Here are a few... Read More
If we’re really honest, most would admit that our car interiors are probably dirtier than we actually acknowledge. The average person in the UK washes their car around 8 times a year but only valets their car interior 5 times. That might not be enough, even if you’re quite tidy.... Read More
Good hygiene and cleaning regimes are one of the key tools we have at our disposal for managing the spread of covid-19. We know to wash our hands regularly and to clean our homes and workplaces but how often are we sanitising our cars? This is particularly important for everyone... Read More
We all enjoy having a nice clean car interior but many of us assume it’s a tiresome job and much easier to take it somewhere for a valet. In fact, there are a number of benefits to valeting your own car interior, especially if you find you have a bit... Read More
One of the most annoying things about winter driving is the condensation that forms on your windscreen. When the weather is cold, it can be a bit of a chore to wipe away condensation every time you want to drive anywhere. If you want to get rid of condensation without... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity