Summer is just around the corner and the temperature is already on the rise, so that means it is the time to dig out your fan to try and keep yourself cool as the temperature soars. However, sometimes it feels like our fans can’t really compete with the high temperatures... Read More
Spring is well underway and it will be summer before we know it, and with reports of another heatwave on the cards, it might be time to start thinking about how best to keep cool this summer! It can be tricky with so many options available on the market to... Read More
The UK has never been known as a hot country, but our climate is very changeable, and we can experience extremes of weather. Because we don’t get consistently high temperatures for large parts of the year, it often means that we don’t cope with heat waves too well as we’re... Read More
We may not be known as a hot country but when temperatures soar in the summer (which they increasingly do), it’s important to have a strategy for keeping cool, whether that’s to allow us to work, to be able to sleep, or just get on with day-to-day activity at a... Read More
Over recent years, summers have been getting progressively warmer. While the UK has never really had a huge requirement for creating cooler conditions in the same way hotter countries have, we may have to rethink that, especially as more of us are permanently working from home (or hybrid working). The... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity