After a long day, there is no better way to unwind than relaxing in a nice hot bath add in some whirlpool jets and you’ve got your own at-home spa! However, taking care of your whirlpool bathtub does require a little more time and effort to ensure that not only... Read More
Dishwashers are more common in the home now more than ever with about half of the homes in Britain owning a dishwasher, for those with lots of dishes or large families then owning a dishwasher is a fantastic way to save time on cleaning so it can be incredibly frustrating... Read More
Limescale is a common household problem that can have a greater effect on your home than you may realise. It can affect the performance and longevity of our appliances, faucets, showers and even the internal pipes, leading to incredibly expensive and time-consuming repairs. So, as you can imagine it is... Read More
A dehumidifier is an incredibly handy device that can remove moisture from the air, they also have a few other great features that can make them a great investment for certain homes. In this blog, we will discuss what dehumidifiers are, their benefits and if they are the right choice... Read More
From freelancers and budding entrepreneurs to regular office workers, the UK has seen a huge increase in people working from home. Many people find the idea of working from home much more appealing since it is quiet and peaceful while providing you with the freedom to work on your own... Read More
Getting clothes dry in the winter when outdoor drying is not an option is always a challenge. Draping damp clothes over radiators is a no-no as it can cause damage to the walls and block heat from the room and tumble dryers can be expensive to run, especially when energy... Read More
Colour is a powerful tool, it can make you feel happy and energised, it can cheer up a space and make it larger or smaller or even make it feel warmer. Colour can also help add personality to your home—it's one of the first things people notice when entering your... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity