Hygiene has never been more important than it is right now. Businesses are expected to meet the strictest hygiene standards to keep their staff and customers safe. This can add a whole new set of pressures for your business, so it makes sense that you might want to look for... Read More
One of the banes of a premises manager’s life is managing lights: turning them on in a morning and then making sure they’re all off on an evening. In a larger company, this may be a dedicated estates role but in a smaller one, it could just as easily be... Read More
Forget diesel and petrol – this country is fuelled by tea and coffee! That’s why every workplace needs a steady supply of hot drinks to serve to staff. It keeps morale and motivation high which means your staff will be a lot more productive! A catering urn is the best... Read More
If you work in a customer-facing business, you have a responsibility to ensure that your business is as welcoming to all your customers as possible. As there are more than 700,000 people in the UK who have been diagnosed with autism, it’s a good idea to ensure that your business... Read More
If you’re after a new radiator for your bathroom or a hand dryer for your office washroom, you’ve probably come across IP ratings before. However, as with most health and safety codes, what they actually mean is a bit obscure! That’s why we put together this quick jargon-busting guide to... Read More
Hygiene should be one of the top concerns for any business. This is important in every area of your workplace, but it’s especially important in your washrooms. This isn’t just for the sake of your staff and customers (although that’s important!), it’s to ensure you don’t fall foul of the... Read More
We often take our sense of smell for granted in modern life. If you’re a business owner, it’s especially easy to get so wrapped up in how your business looks to draw in potential customers that you forget about the other details. One of the most important details that should... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity