If you are thinking of upgrading or adding some extra heat to your bathroom, but are not sure what you should be looking for, then this blog is for you. It can be deceptively tricky to select the right kind of heater for your bathroom after all there are a... Read More
6 reasons why it offers a fantastic heating solution for any home As the cold snaps seem to be getting become increasingly more frequent and increasingly colder, many people are looking for heating solutions that will allow them to be warm enough but that minimise both cost and energy consumption.... Read More
Fan heaters are extremely handy to have; ready to use in the event of a cold snap or emergency. You may not have considered just how versatile and useful a fan heater is but you can use them for lots of purposes and they have other advantages as well. Here... Read More
It is really important to have adequate heating in a bathroom. That’s not just because it’s nicer to be in a warm room when you come out of the shower or bath or because you need to be able to dry towels, it’s also because you need to be able... Read More
There has never been a more urgent need for everyone to use energy more efficiently. While this has been the narrative for reducing the impact of climate change for a while, the very immediate drive to reduce consumption is now the rising cost of energy and the cost of living... Read More
A tubular heater is literally what the name suggests; a tube-shaped heater that provides low-level ambient heat. Its primary purpose is to give off enough background heat to keep frost away and take the chill from spaces in areas where it’s difficult to have traditional heating, or uneconomical to run... Read More
This last year has been hard on everyone and most people are now poised ready to reclaim some of their freedoms this summer. However, caution is still wise and there are many conditions to meet before we can resume some sense of normality. All the evidence suggests that covid transmission... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity